NEW SITES REQUIRED - FEES & PREMIUMS PAID
Las Iguanas is the UK’s original and definitive Latin American Restaurant Group, delivering outstanding South American food, drink and great hospitality to over 50,000 guests each week.
The company launched in 1991 and now has casual dining restaurants in major towns and cities across the UK. Las Iguanas continues to expand across London and nationwide and is looking for:
- Building: Trading on one level (will consider two), wide frontage, outside seating preferred.
- Locations: City Centre/ High Street/ Leisure Schemes, Shopping Centres and Principle Leisure Parks.
- Size: 2,700 sq ft up to 5000 sq ft.
Las Iguanas already operates successfully on the high street, in leisure clusters, shopping centres, listed buildings and below residential and office developments including:
- Royal Festival Hall, Southbank Centre
- Westfield Stratford City
- The O2
- Liverpool ONE
- The Oracle, Reading
- Royal William Yard, Plymouth
The unique Latin American concept, voted CGA Peach Coolest Big Brand 2013, is rated for:
- Fresh food menu
- Authenticity and excitement of the brand
- All Day trading
- High quality design and build
Please contact Nick Clarke with any opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org